Header

Westport Bat Mitzvah - Shorehaven Country Club, Norwalk CT

5.09.2022

Kate's Bat Mitzvah was held at Shorehaven Country Club this past Friday night, and it was so much fun! Kate is the youngest of three, and I had photographed both of her older brothers' Bar Mitzvahs, so this was special for me. It was so nice to see all of the extended family and friends again that I'd met at the previous events. This family is the nicest, and I hope I get invited to the next family reunion! We didn't let a little light rain stop us from getting some outdoor shots. These are some of my favorites from the day. Enjoy!

Event Planner: Luna and Charlie Events

















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©January Stewart Photography 2019

Bar and Bat Mitzvah, Portrait, and Event Photography in Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Stamford, Westport, Weston, and Wilton. january@januarystewart.com